Hydrolysates to address specific nutritional and functional needs
Our hydrolysates ensure:
- high and easy digestibility,
- very good bioavailability of the amino acids,
- high levels of essential amino acids, branched-chain amino acids in particular.
With degrees of hydrolysis ranging from 15 to 25%, our hydrolysates consist of:
- peptides of various molecular weight,
- and free amino acids.
They have the same nutrient density as the native milk proteins they are coming form: native whey proteins or micellar casein.
Our milk protein hydrolysates are the ideal solution for:
- products for clinical nutrition, targeting the nutritional supplementation of undernourished people,
- post-workout recovery formulas for sports nutrition, a market in which they are particularly adapted thanks to their fast assimilation and high levels of branched-chain amino acids.
In addition, their low fat content (<1%) positions them as the standard on the milk protein hydrolysates market.
The functional properties of our hydrolysates specifically address the end-products requirements of nutrition markets.
- Stable through heat-treatment and pH,
- Highly dispersible and soluble in water,
All these properties make the use of our hydrolysates essential to your formulations!